Friday, April 5, 2013


STORIES

I love stories   writing them and reading them  my favorite stories out of all of the millions of stories that i have read are
 A series of unfortunate events
the little house on the prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
the little white horse
and loads of other stories  especially mysterious stories , I even made my own story it isn't
 finished though, it is called:the small treasures mystery book , when it is finished I will share it with you  and I really hope you will like it

what are your favorite books ??


Sister of Six xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! It's me! Hope your okay! I love books as well. I used to ADORE them, but I fell in love with the internet, and I felt like my passion was gone. Anyway, better get blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am perfect ,thank you for asking though and i split my time so i can do both i read before bed and in my spare time i use the internet

    ReplyDelete