Sunday, May 5, 2013

Memories

Memories

I remember when we were in England that it used to snow(not that it doesn't anymore) but we don't live there anymore. We live in Algeria and it barely ever snows here unless you are in the mountains because it's always snowing in the mountains. But we live in the city of Bourouba and it has only ever snowed here twice for as long as I know, anyway!. I remember, when we were in England that we used to dress up really warmly and go out to the garden with socks on our hands so we wouldn't lose our gloves before we went out to the park with our dad to play again 
here is a picture of our old back garden filled with snow 

hope you liked this blog post :) (although I know that you did, I still want you to say that you did) :)

sister of six

1 comment:

  1. remember your back garden we have had alot of snow here this year xxx

    ReplyDelete